Thursday, October 04, 2012

Epic road trip

Hi friends! It's been quiet around here because I headed out a week ago on an epic road trip. I left Michigan Thursday morning last week at the unseemly hour of 6:30 a.m. and made my way to New York for the Bust Magazine Craftacular at the World Maker Faire. It has been so long since I visited the Northeast that I decided to stay on this week and make a grand circuit to do some much needed visiting. Here's what it looks like: Brighton, Michigan > Cleveland, OH > Bridgewater, New Jersey > New York, NY > Forest Hills, NY > Riverhead, NY > Stony Brook, NY > Framingham, MA > Brookline, MA > Gloucester, MA > Rochester, VT > home! Whew! I'll have photos and tales to tell when I get back next week, but in the meantime, I've been posting images over on Instagram: sloe_gin_fizz.


1 comment:

  1. It was wonderful to see you! thanks for all the goodies you brought from Michigan. Had the first fire of the season in the wood stove last night!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete