Tuesday, June 07, 2011

On the road again…

Where does the time go, I ask you?! Some of you may know that in the spring and summer I take on a couple of gardening clients and that is exactly where most of last week went hence the humming silence of crickets here on the blog. With all the rain we've had this spring, it's been weed and mulch city for me. But I think I'm caught up for the most part and my other excuse was a quick jaunt for a long weekend down in South Carolina for a family fishing trip in the foothills of the Blue Ridge mountains — gorgeous! 

I took a special friend along for the ride and can't wait to share details about that later once it's live elsewhere on the interwebs.

In other crafty news, you can now find a selection of Sloe Gin Fizz prints and cards at Naka in Ferndale.

And, last but not least, I will be back at it this weekend in Indianapolis for the Indieana Handicraft Exchange Saturday from noon to 8 p.m. Come on down and buy some handsome handmade handicrafts.  How bout it?

No comments:

Post a Comment