Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Nomadic Pickle Project

Did you happen to notice the pickle in my post a few days back?  I hinted at him, but didn't want to reveal too much too soon. You see, the pickle blogs and I wanted to give him time to get his posts together. Yep, that's right: A blogging pickle. Now that he's ready… ahem… I'd like to formally introduce Mr. Pickle, aka the Nomadic Pickle. He was born out of crafty genius by Amanda and now travels the land with whomsoever will have him — friends and strangers alike. And then he blogs about it.
I had the pleasure of Mr. P's company two weekends in a row. You can read about his fishing adventures with my family in South Carolina here and follow his crafty journey with me to Indianapolis for the Indieana Handicraft Exchange here.
So how 'bout it? Wanna have a pickle friend along for your next adventure? Mr. Pickle is quite organized and keeps a tight schedule here. Find out how you can participate and sign on to the pickle project here. Hooray for pickles!

No comments:

Post a Comment