Thursday, August 19, 2010

Oasis in the city: County Farm Park

The last couple of weeks I was in a bit of a funk — I just couldn't seem to get out of it. When our hot, muggy, humid weather finally broke on Monday, I started to feel a bit brighter. That afternoon I went for a walk in a park that a kind little bird told me about (thank you, little bird). It helped put the spring back in my step. It's the County Farm Park in Ann Arbor and I thought I would show a little bit of what cheered me up. I hope it brightens your day, too.

County Farm Park Ann ArborCounty Farm Park Ann ArborCounty Farm Park Ann ArborCounty Farm Park Ann ArborCounty Farm Park Ann ArborCounty Farm Park Ann ArborCounty Farm Park Ann Arbor
County Farm Park Ann ArborMost of these are from the Project Grow community garden plots located there, but the park has so much more to explore. I didn't even get a chance to walk through the perennial gardens or into the Briton Woods nature trails… I can't wait to go back!

1 comment: