Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Come be social & crafty at the Blue House

What are you doing with your bad self tomorrow evening? I know what I'll be doing to stay out of trouble: I'll be curled up in a comfy chair over at the Blue House gettin' my craft on. If you're in the Ann Arbor area, how about stopping by for a little crafty socializing? We're having a casual drop-in "MakersMEET," so pull up a chair with that project you've been working on, come start a new one you've been meaning to get to, or just come and chat and chill. Feel free to bring some wine, beer, snacks, what have you... or nothing at all but your sweet self. Now I just need to decide whether to bring the little sewing project (top photo) I started at the June MakersMEET and haven't touched since -- or my latest knitting project (bottom photo). Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment