Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Highlights from Pile of Craft

Is this not the most awesomest show announcement? It's from last weekend's Pile of Craft show in Baltimore. The creature is from Cotton Monster who has the best web site -- and creatures -- in the world. I adore them. Clever, clever gal: check out her blog and Etsy shop, too!

Here's a little peak inside the show. It was in a beautiful old church with lots of cool details:

The nice thing about being so far from home was that I saw lots of new work and vendors I had never met or seen before. I fell hard for the illustrations by Jamie Zollars. I particularly like her silkscreens -- they boil down her work to beautiful linework and moodiness.


Detail from "Stirring" silkscreen.
Available here.
"Bird War" silkcreen
Available
here.

Some other faves were Pink Kiss Pottery, El Jefe Design, Paper Acorn and Needle Noodles -- so fun!

1 comment: