Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A blank canvas…

Yes, that is a wee little blank canvas. I received this package in the mail yesterday and am very excited about it. The folks over at Charmingwall Gallery have started a new project that grew out of the success of their Tiny Art shows. I first found Charmingwall through Gina Triplett's portfolio. She did their amazing splash page. I absolutely adore all of their artists. If you haven't been over there, check it out! Their new gallery, Six by Six, will feature all six-inch square canvases. You can purchase your own submission kit at their site here. The package guarantees a month-long exhibit in their NYC gallery, the canvas, materials to promote your work and even the packaging to mail it back to them!

Also, I've posted a new print to the shop. (Actually, I posted it over the weekend and it sold this morning. But has now been relisted — yippee!) Some of you may recognize it as my entry to the DWR Design the Modern Board snowboard design contest. I thought it would also make a nice print… have a look, won't you?


1 comment: