Tuesday, August 09, 2011

The *Official* August Break


Hello! What's all that sparkle and shine, you ask?! Well, let me tell you: As of today, I have signed on for The August Break, or TAB, as I think I might like to call it. Launched by photographer Susannah Conway, TAB involves posting one (or more) photographs per day on the blog, Monday to Friday, or every day or just so much as the spirit moves you. So instead of a full-blown post or recipe or inspirational roundup or what have you, I'll be posting some everyday photos from now until the end of August. I may include some text here and there -- then again, I may not. This is meant not only as "a little break from the pressures and expectations of regular blogging," but also as a reminder for me to be more present this summer by gazing at August through the camera lens. What do you think? Are you game? Want to play along? It'll be fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment