Monday, November 30, 2009

From sophisticated to sweet: My Etsy Wish List

While I should have been printing, trimming, packing and cutting this morning in preparation for Renegade in Chicago next week, I got caught up in the spirit of Cyber Monday and spent the whole morning window shopping on Etsy. Here's a peak at what I put on my wish list after browsing through my favorite sellers' shops.


Genteel Leather Wallet
by
Urban Heirlooms from New Jersey

Sally coat
by
Little Houses from Vancouver

Set of 4 Soft Cotton Bracelets
by
Eastern Sky from Shropshire, UK

Printed linen sachets
by Designs Maya Made from upstate New York

Miss Knit brooch
by
Crafty Folk from Portland, OR

Veekee Agenda/Midnight Tulip
by
Veekee from Edmonton

Business card and address file box organizer
by
Freestyle Gifts from San Francisco

Vintage Locker baskets
Old Crow Farm from Iowa

So while I drool some more over these gems, now's the time to take advantage of hot Cyber Monday deals on Etsy. My shop, as well as many others, has free worldwide shopping until midnight tonight. So don't delay! And let me know what favorites you find.


1 comment:

  1. Great list! I'd be happy to get these beauties myself, especially that lovely coat! :) Thanks so much for including my bracelets! :)

    ReplyDelete