Tuesday, August 25, 2009

New drawings and prints

Hi all! As promised, I have not been posting as often this month while I focused on some new drawings and designs. I thought I would share three new prints I posted to the shop this past week.

This drawing is actually a detail from a larger piece that I started years ago. I had rented a studio space in Williamsburg, Brooklyn for about six months or so and the larger drawing was about the only thing to come out of it. That said, I absolutely love the drawing even now, years later, and have continued to work on it here and there. This is one of my favorite parts of it, so I thought I would pull it out and play with it some more.
I've also been working on some drawings of my favorite things around the house. Without my coffee, mornings would be quite scary for everyone involved.
And, last but not least, a drawing from my sketchbook that just seemed to happen.

I'm having a lot of fun trying some new things and playing around. I also have some new paper goods planned for the next week or two, so keep an eye out. Hope you're having a great summer and making the most of the sunshine. Cheers!


2 comments:

  1. I love them all, Nicole. You have such a great way with a line, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete