Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Where inspiration lurks…

I've been a bit stuck on a project I've been working on (the Awkward Face poster for those of you following along), and have decided that as inspiring as the interwebs are, I need to tear myself away from the computer and get out for some other form of inspiration. So, before I go, I am sharing with you this amazing allium-type flower I saw yesterday: it was bigger than my head (insert joke here, ha ha!) I have three hours until I have to be at work, so am FINALLY going to check out the newly renovated and reopened University of Michigan Museum of Art. Pathetically enough, it is only about ONE block from where I work and yet I haven't even seen the outside of the building yet. So, I'm off… have a lovely afternoon and I hope to have some pix to post tomorrow — and maybe even a completed poster design!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful- God gives us amazing things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an amazing flower! I know what you mean about needing inspiration. I just did a round at the National Gallery and the Arboretum to recharge the batteries. Hope you had fun! xox Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun, Pam! Hope you had fun with your sister. I know for me the museum helped.
    n.

    ReplyDelete