Monday, April 27, 2009

Spring energy

Hello strangers! It's been a while since my last post. I've just had way too many pokers in the fire. But I'm catching up this Monday morning and it is glorious here in Ann Arbor: warm, breezy and sunny. I am itching for some major spring cleaning and house-freshening. I moved our tray of seedlings out into the sun for the day and picked some of the daffodils and tulips that finally popped over the weekend. And while I do hope to get to some household projects today, I also plan to post a new series of cards in the shop later this afternoon. I may also have a tree identification quiz for you. There are a number of trees that bloomed here over the weekend with what look like huge magnolia blossoms, but sans the big shiny leaves… stay tuned for a busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment