Tuesday, March 24, 2009

She wanted to be a sailor…

… and so she was
I was having a hard time getting going this morning, so I decided I would try my hand at an ACEO. For those of you not familiar, ACEO stands for Art Cards Editions and Originals. They started on ebay a while back and the only basic characteristic all ACEOs have in common is their dimensions: 2.5x3.5 inches. This often keeps the price down and people have come to trade and collect them. Someone recently suggested I add them to my Etsy shop. So this morning, when I was having trouble gaining momentum on the numerous projects that await, I figured I could handle something that small since I couldn't get up the speed on anything else. And it worked! Along came this lovely striped lady sailor who will be added to my shop, Sloe Gin Fizz, momentarily…

No comments:

Post a Comment