Thursday, February 12, 2009

As seen on …

It's so easy to become just completely overwhelmed by all of the blogs, pictures and terrific content out there in the world. So it's particularly reassuring and gives my ego a little boost when I find out that my pictures are in fact making their way out into the world and being seen despite the sheer quantity of rabbit holes one can stumble down. I was reminded of this by two different occasions this week.

1. Kuma Sakuzo was nice enough to include the print above from my Etsy shop in her treasury selection. She's chosen a lovely cheerful collection of balloons. Here is a screenshot of it:
2. Last week Off the Hooks featured my squirrel postcard on her craftyash blog.

This makes me very happy and I thank them both!

No comments:

Post a Comment