Tuesday, February 28, 2012

On the subject of love


I recently had the pleasure of helping my friend Rebecca Packard, the founder of a wonderful online arts magazine called The Provo Orem Word. Her magazine is devoted to the arts and is filled with incredibly high-quality content, including book, theater, film and arts reviews, fiction and nonfiction essays, poetry and much more from the plethora of talented artists and art institutions in her region. Rebecca was in need of an interim designer this winter, so I put together the love-themed February issue (and she kindly asked to use my Bostons on the cover!) and am in the midst of finalizing the March issue. While some of the content is specific to the area, most of it has a broader appeal. I encourage you to have a look at the recent issue as well as the archives.



No comments:

Post a Comment